Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fall is Here: And other Random Musings

Once again it's been forever since my last post. Maybe no one is even reading my blog anymore, and that's okay, but for anyone who still is, here's some new stuff for you.

Fall is here! It happened so quickly I almost don't feel ready for it. The other day I could have been wearing shorts and flip flops and been comfortable; today, I almost needed more than my sweatshirt to keep me warm. Not only are the days getting cooler, they're getting shorter too. I ride the bus to work in the dark now, and it was dark by 7:30 tonight. Crazy! There are good things about the change too. The leaves are changing which I love, and things like sweater weather, warm comforting food, and Christmas are coming soon.

Things have been interesting in our lives lately. A lot has changed for us this year and I don't think I've really realized how much it is affecting me/us. I feel weird right now. I'm not even really sure how to describe it. So much is going on and I feel anxious, excited, hopeful, nervous, and so much else, all and once.

Right now is one of those times that I really need to trust that God is in control!

Well, this was kind of random, but at least there's something new to read.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Hey Sarah. :) Nice to see an update. I liked that one day we had where it was 37, and now it's nice and cold. Nothing like messing with your head...

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is primo season to buy some afghans at Goodwill to warm the bones. I'm glad you're still alive and kicking, keep those posts coming. <3

9:21 PM  
Blogger Chelsea Gallant said...

Hey girl!

I was so happy to see your comment, and to read your "musings"! I love musings! :)

You're right, fall is officially here! It's 10 degrees here, and the air chills the bones! I wore a hoodie today, and wished I had a parka! :P

Things are going well here in Saint John. I'm keeping busy for sure! My supervisor and our secretary are both on vacation part of this week and next week, so I'm helping to hold the fort! :P Good times!

Great to hear from you! Keep updating; you have a reader out there! ;)

Love ya!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sarah! And Merry Christmas to you, too! <3

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home