Monday, April 16, 2007

An Update

I don't think many people read my blog anymore but for those who do here is an update about what is going on.

I started training at Starbucks on Tuesday of last week and things have gone very well so far. I am catching on quickly to everything and everyone is very helpful which am glad for also.

Ryan and I graduate in two weeks which is crazy! I still don't think of it as being that soon, but it is and it is very exciting!

We just starting watching the TV show Heroes (Ryan downloaded some of the first episodes), and it is sweet!

That is all for now...

5 Comments:

Blogger Blest Brenda said...

Hi Sarah, this is your other mother. Yes I do check your blog very often to see if you have posted. I am so happy you have your job and that you like it. We will have to come for a coffee our next time in Halifax.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Huthouse said...

Sarah,

Great to hear you are going to be at Starbucks!!! I wanna come and get a caramel macchiato from you. Love you and the Ry-guy...oh, yeah, Congrats for graduation!!!

Michael the Hutt

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, good to hear the new job is fairing well. Kudos on graduation, Lord KNOWS it couldn't have come soon enough. Keep those updates a-comin'.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

mmmmm....Starbucks....mmmmm. Which one are you working at? I'll have to come and visit.

9:23 AM  
Blogger His Beloved said...

yay starbucks! i just love that place! glad you are enjoying it. can't wait to see you on saturday! :)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home