Wednesday, April 04, 2007

It's kind of hurry up and wait right now

Are you wondering if I got the job? Well I did, but it was kind of bittersweet because right after the manager offered me the job, she told me she was going away to Florida for two weeks and would not be doing training until she got back. So I waited. This past Tuesday, the day I was supposed to start my training I got a call from the manager. She had fallen while away and needed to go in for x-rays so she couldn't do the training. Also, she wanted to train me and another girl she was hiring together so my new training date is this coming Tuesday, the 10th. I think I will really enjoy working at Starbucks once I actually start :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dena said...

Congrats on the job! Have fun coffee-ing soon!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home