Monday, March 12, 2007

Yay for Friends!

We had some dear friends visiting this weekend. Amy Smith, her mom and dad Joyce and Byard, and her brother Grant were all down for a visit and it was wonderful! We enjoyed great food, both out and at home, some good movies, and most importantly great fellowship (to use an old fashioned church word). I love it when you can not see a friend for awhile and when you do see them it's like you've never been apart. That was the case this weekend. I wish I had pictures to put up, but you can go to Amy's blog and she has some there. I take horrible pictures. Oh well, that's beside the point. So yay for friends, and I am so glad I got to spend my weekend with one of mine!

3 Comments:

Blogger His Beloved said...

i had an awesome weekend too!! you are such a dear friend to me and i know that we will be friends for the rest of our lives. i know this because out of the approximately 12 years we've been friends, 6 or 7 of them have been spent living in different provinces, cities, and sometimes countries. i love you friend!!

and by the way, you don't take terrible pictures!! :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yay for Sarah. I am happy for your good weekend

6:07 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yay for Sarah. I am happy for your good weekend

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home