Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I am no Longer an Intern!

That's crazy to say, but it's true. Now, that doesn't change much for me, at least not for now; I came into the office 9:00 am today like usual, we are having staff meeting as is usual on Tuesday, and I will be working on various church related tasks, as I normally do. Soon however I will hopefully have an outside job so that we can afford to still do what we were doing on our internship. All I can say about that is looking for jobs is tedious work but hopefully I will find something good. I am trusting that the Lord will lead me to the right job, one that works with what I am doing at the church, and provides the income we need. You'll probably see a post from me soon about the job I end up getting. If you could pray with me until then that I get the right job that would be great.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blest Brenda said...

We will be praying for you as you go job hunting, we trust you find something that you will really enjoy. I take it you are staying in the Halifax area, how great for your Mom and Dad.

8:35 PM  
Blogger His Beloved said...

yay for not being intern's anymore!!! yipee! i substituted 3 times this week. yay for a sporadic income! :) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT HILLSIDE RALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's the job hunt going? Still have my fingers crossed. <3

10:26 AM  
Blogger Erskine said...

I'm sure nothing much changed - except now you can do your job without wondering how it's going to effect your grade or degree. Now you can do it without wondering what you'll have to report to BBC. Now you'll be able to get nitty-gritty and journal for fun. :)

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home