Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's been a long time

Wow! I didn't realize how long it's been since I last posted.

I started to post a little bit ago about Speak, Oh Lord, a song written by Stuart Townend and Keith Getty and performed by Keith and Kristen Getty. It's one of my new favorite songs. If you look it up on You Tube you can find the New Song Cafe from WorshipTogether.com where I first heard it. Such a beautiful song with a powerful message. Anyway, I started to say all that in my previous post, but my computer got turned off accidentally and I lost it. Sadness.

So, I'm posting now. There is not much to say, random stuff really.

A week from now I will see my mother at my cousin's wedding and that is so exciting to me. Even more exciting is that she is going to be coming back to Halifax with us and staying for a week I think. This makes me VERY happy!

Work is going well. Never did I think that I would work in the world of dentistry but it's great. I really love the people I work with too so that also helps.

Naomi moves out about a week from now, and while I won't miss the piles of things from the office in the living and dinning room, I sure will miss having her around. I have loved being able to see her everyday, hang out, go shopping, whatever. I'll miss ya Na!

Not much else going on really. Just thought I would update because I hadn't in a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adirondack Explorer said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Dad

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home