Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Weather Reversal

I haven't posted in awhile and lots has gone on so I thought I would. First though, it's crazy that while we were in Seattle the temperature was rarely below 80, and today Ryan's brother told us it was 90, and in Halifax today, it was overcast, cool, and misty/rainy. Crazy!

Speaking of Seattle, vacation was great! We did so many things like watching amazing 4th of July fireworks from Kim and Keith's new boat; visiting Ryan's grandmother; meeting Jackson our nephew for the first time (he's so cute!); visiting Kurt and Courtney in Portland and going to the Oregon Zoo; going to the Seattle Aquarium; supper with Aunt Pat; a BBQ with many of the extended family; a birthday lunch with Ryan's mom; seeing Transformers with Brent; many, many, many great eating experiences; Pochies Bubble Tea and Wii playing with George and Carly; lunch with the Microsoft crew; breakfast with Shon at The Brown Bag Cafe and with Travis and Alexis at Tom's Pancake house with "The waitress :)"; and there is so much more! It was great to see people, do things, and have a break!

Now we're back and I started my job yesterday. It is going really well! I know the girl I am working most closely with (she is from my church), and she has been really encouraging so that has been great. Of course it can be a bit overwhelming at first, but I hope to get the hang of things quickly. Well, it's late and I need to get up early in the morning so good night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erskine said...

Sarah,

I'm so glad your back and am very excited that you seem to have found a better job for yourself.

I have been a terrible friend for not calling, but have been thinking of you often. I am ready for your company in our new home any time you are available. You'll have to make some allowances since we are missing several important pieces of furniture... But all is well and we'd be more than happy to show you our new abode :) We have a great guest bedroom as well if you want to stay the night some time.

Talk to you soon!

(Natasha)

6:10 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Dear Sarah:

You should blog more often.
Then again, so should I. :)
I miss you!

Jen Ochej

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home